Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday: Badbwoy BMC/Riddim Tuesdays Kickoff

A big big birthday shout goes out to my homie of a few years, Billy McCain a.k.a. Badbwoy BMC who's a heavy cat (I do call him a lion) in the Dnb/Dubstep/Drumstep/Bass game here in Houston. I met him at at a spot called Underground Lounge after his spun this fantastic DnB set and he linked me up with one of his mix CDs that blew my flippin' mind. If you ask me, I think he's the best DnB DJ in the state and one of the best in the country as well.

As an added treat, BMC will be kicking off his new night called Riddim Tuesdays. If you're 21 years of age and older, you get into this event for FREE! I'm honored to be spinning for this event alongside the host Badbwoy BMC, DJ Nine, Thurs 1 and Sunonwater. There will also be a party this Saturday with a lineup of hot DJs. For more info go -->here<-- to see a more detailed description and the lineup. Of course you know I had to post some wicked tunes by the man of the hour. Enjoy!

Texas Dub Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment