There's nothing like classic Hip-Hop, as many will tend to think. This is one of the main reasons why I do what I do in my own contributions to the world of Hip-Hop culture. This is a mix of Hip-Hop crews that got together forming bigger collectives, or those who had already formed a "posse" with having enough original members. In this first volume, you will find two of the biggest Hip-Hop anthems dedicated to stopping the violence, as well as one of the first groups classified as a Hip-Hop posse, who also had a pioneering female MC named Sha Rock, and Nas' (formerly Nasty Nas) first appearance on record.
1. Funky 4 + 1 More - That's The Joint
2. Spoonie Gee & The Treacherous Three - New Rap Language
3. Breakestra ft. Chali 2na, Soup, Double K, Wolf, & Munyunga Jackson - Family Rap
4. De La Soul ft. Jungle Brothers, Q-Tip, Queen Latifah, & Monie Love - Buddy
5. A Tribe Called Quest ft. Leaders of the New School - Scenario
6. Stop The Violence Movement - Self Destruction
7. West Coast All-Stars - We're All In The Same Gang
8. Krush Groove All-Stars - Krush Groovin'
9. LL Cool J ft. Method Man, Redman, DMX, & Canibus - 4,3,2,1
10. Marley Marl ft. The Juice Crew - The Symphony
11. Crooklyn Dodgers - Crooklyn
12. Gangstarr ft. Nice & Smooth - DWYK
13. Snoop Dogg ft. The Dogg Pound - It Ain't No Fun
14. Main Source ft. Nas, Joe Fatal, & Akinyele - Live @ The Barbeque (Orig. Cookout)
Funky 4 + 1 More