Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wonderful Stevie


This is the first installment from my Stevie Wonder tribute series. I consider Mr. Wonder to be the greatest songwriter and composer, incorporating many different styles of music into his collage of sounds.

Wonderful Stevie

1. Too High
2. Superstition
3. Sir Duke
4. I Wish
5. Boogie On Reggae Woman
6. That Girl
7. I Love You Too Much
8. Higher Ground
9. Happy Birthday
10. Do I Do ft. Dizzie Gillespie
11. Another Star
12. As
13. Bird of Beauty
14. Don't You Worry Bout A Thing
15. Master Blaster
16. Golden Lady


Here's the second installment that consists of his ballads. A great selection of tunes when spending time with that special someone you love.

Wonderful Stevie: The Ballads

1. I Just Called To Say I Love You
2. You Are The Sunshine of My Life
3. With Each Beat of My Heart
4. Knocks Me Off My Feet
5. Give Your Love
6. For Your Love
7. My Cherie Amor
8. Seems So Long
9. True Love
10. Joy Inside My Tears
11. Creepin'
12. Rocket Love
13. Send One Your Love
14. Overjoyed
15. You & I (We Can Conquer The World
16. Ribbon In The Sky
17. These Three Words

No comments:

Post a Comment