Saturday, May 19, 2012

Caretta Bell: Growing Painz


Caretta Bell, a young beauty who captured my music heart several years back when I saw her perform at a spot I used to DJ at called Clark's in downtown Houston. Since then, she's been rolling like a tumbleweed in high winds, steadily gaining momentum. (Hope she doesn't mind my Texas humor.) She will be releasing her sophomore project Growing Painz on Coy Records this summer featuring her first single, which is the title track. I'm really diggin' the creativity and cinematography the video captures. Production credit goes to one of my favorite producers, the legendary Red Astaire. Be sure to hit up her website for more info and to give her a shout to let her know how much you appreciate her music. ENJOY!

CARETTABELL.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment