Friday, December 23, 2011

Blacktivity: Ill-Tone + Shade Cobain


I can see Nas' point of mentioning and making music to say that "Hip-Hop Is Dead", however, when you have groups like Blacktivity (MC: Ill-Tone & Producer: Shade Cobain) helping to preserve the culture and sound, I would say Hip-Hop is definitely alive. I came across their music on my usual browsing of Bandcamp. After giving them a listen and liking what I heard, I had to switch from my computer speakers to my studio monitors to get the full sound. This IS a bump worthy album. Hurry up and grab it for FREE on their Bandcamp page while you can. I can imagine what they have in store for the near future. Keep up the good work guys!

Follow on Twitter: @_Blacktivity_


While you're on Bandcamp, make sure you grab Shade Cobain's TEARS


No comments:

Post a Comment