Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mikey Shanley: Freak P*ssy


Literally, moments ago I met Mikey Shanley on Facebook through DJ Irene via a discussion on a certain "celebrity". Anyway, I go to check out his fan page and am really liking what I hear. Already, the one tune he's released that struck a chord with me is "Freak P*ssy", a deliciously funky House track that will get you moving to its heavy bass licks. Grab your glow sticks, your dancing shoes and let's take a magic carpet ride. ENJOY!



"LIKE" Mikey Shanley on Facebook

Mikey Shanley Official Website

1 comment:

  1. Hey man! I just found this online. Thanks so much for the write up. There is nothing better than doing research online and finding that someone was so moved by my music that they decided to write about it! I just started up a label by the name of Metro Rock Records as well. We are looking for artists. Please get in touch as I would love to keep in touch and personally thank you for the blog exposure: mikeyshanley@gmail.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete